I'm already doing better with posting than I was on my last blog! We had a great day today. I took the girls to the zoo to meet our friends Megan and her daughter Sydney. It rained. Which was actually fine as we spent some time seeing the educational animals and some neat toads and spiders. Megan's hubby is a vet at the zoo. When it eased up a little we ventured out to see the giraffes, zebras, ostriches, and gorillas. It drizzled on and off and as we were leaving the full on rain started. I got soaked but managed to keep Jenna completely dry and Taryn only got a little bit wet. I tried to encourage her to play in the rain, and she did a little, but didn't like being wet. There was a time when she would have gotten soaked and not cared but she's a little bit more discriminating now. The girls and I went to Wendy's where I (smart mom here) changed T-bug into dry britches and we had a little lunch. Then homeward bound with two beautiful sleeping girls!
Yesterday we painted rocks in the driveway . . . I mean, everyone needs a little driveway art, right? Today, I opened the freezer and there was the paint. Carefully put in a freezer bag on the next to bottom shelf. Hmmm, wonder who did that? ;-) At least Taryn put it in a bag first!
Bought a sit and stand stroller and I LOVE it. Have used it in the grocery store, Wal-Mart, the park, and the zoo. Taryn loves it that she can get on and off and can stand or sit, and I love it that I can see Jenna and she can see me so we can make goofy faces at each other. Taryn talks to Jenna too which helps keep her happy. It's smaller than my double jogger so much more portable. Yea for whoever invented that thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment