Friday, November 6, 2009

Only mom on the block!

My other blog is kind of outdated now since we are a family of four and not just three anymore. Maybe slightly selfish, but I decided I needed a place for me to vent and share and think. Being a mom is hard, period. I wonder if Moms felt like it was this hard a hundred years ago or if it was just life and how it was? I think Moms today have so many more choices and so many more pressures. And so many more people willing to share their opinions about how you parent and raise your children. Has it always been that way? I try to do what is best for my children, but still question myself. Okay, oldest is awake an hour early and wanting everything there is to want and little bit is starting to squirm and I just want some more sleep and this cold gone!

1 comment: